Our mission is to build capacity of Project staff and external stakeholders to effectively facilitate the continuous professional learning of Florida educators toward improved student outcomes utilizing appropriate research methodology and evaluation principles.
Our vision is that all educators will improve student outcomes through the use of MTSS informed by professional learning, research, and evaluation.
- To support the implementation of a data-informed, comprehensive, standards-based Professional Learning System that facilitates the use of MTSS to improve student outcomes by Project staff
- To conduct research to inform and improve Project and stakeholder practices
- To evaluate Project and stakeholder practices to engage in continuous improvement
- To build capacity of Project staff and external stakeholders to
- Engage in effective, evidence-based professional learning practices
- Utilize existing research to improve the quality of the professional learning and supports provided to districts and schools
- Apply effective evaluation practices as part of ongoing data-based decision-making
|Professional Learning, Research, and Evaluation|
|Amber Humm Brundage
Unit Co-Coordinator and
Research & Evaluation Coordinator