Note: This page is regularly updated so please check back frequently.
- Florida Department of Education (FDOE) - The FDOE's Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response page provides current information and updates.
- Technology & Learning Connections (TLC) - TLC has new virtual office hours, webinars, and online courses.
- Reconceptualizing Educational Systems in the 21st Century: Leveraging UDL, MTSS, and Technology to Create a Universal Education System - addresses Universal Education and MTSS within brick-and-mortar and innovative settings and contains links to three other new documents, each with links to MANY additional resources.
Online Technical Assistance Support
- Focus on the One: Desired Results
- Tier 1 Problem Solving
- Planning for the 2020-2021 School Year with a Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) in Mind
- September 16, October 21, November 18, 2020, and January 20, February 17, 2021 - Wednesday Webbies: Meeting the Math Needs of ALL Students Through Collaboration
- September 8, 2020 - Planning with MTSS in Mind
- August 11, 2020 - Screening/Assessment to Determine Student Needs for New School Year
- July 9, 2020 - Planning for the 2020-21 School Year - Part B
- June 11, 2020 - Evaluation and Eligibility in Distance Learning: Guidance from BEESS
- May 28, 2020 - Planning for the 2020-21 School Year - Part A
- May 14, 2020 - Supporting Parents and Families During Distance Learning - Communication and Collaboration
- April 22, April 29, May 6, and May 13, 2020 - Webinar Series: Meeting the Math Needs of ALL Students Within the Virtual Environment
- April 30, 2020 - Assessment of Student Performance and Progress – Considerations for Distance Learning
- April 13, 2020 - Intensifying Instruction & Monitoring Progress for Virtual/Distance Tier 2 & Tier 3 Support