Note: This page is regularly updated so please check back frequently.
- Florida Department of Education (FDOE) - The FDOE's Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response page provides current information and updates.
- Technology & Learning Connections (TLC) - TLC has new virtual office hours, webinars, and online courses.
- Reconceptualizing Educational Systems in the 21st Century: Leveraging UDL, MTSS, and Technology to Create a Universal Education System - addresses Universal Education and MTSS within brick-and-mortar and innovative settings and contains links to three other new documents, each with links to MANY additional resources.
- September 16, October 21, November 18, 2020, and January 20, February 17, 2021 - Wednesday Webbies: Meeting the Math Needs of ALL Students Through Collaboration
- September 8, 2020 - Planning with MTSS in Mind
- August 11, 2020 - Screening/Assessment to Determine Student Needs for New School Year
- June 11, 2020 - Evaluation and Eligibility in Distance Learning: Guidance from BEESS
- May 14, 2020 - Supporting Parents and Families During Distance Learning - Communication and Collaboration
- April 30, 2020 - Assessment of Student Performance and Progress – Considerations for Distance Learning