Fact Sheets are a collaboration between the Problem Solving and Response to Intervention Project and Florida’s Positive Behavior Support Project with the Florida Department of Education and the University of South Florida. This page is regularly updated. More Fact Sheets will be listed as they become available, and current Fact Sheets will be updated as necessary.
- Early Warning Systems
- Effective Tiered Instruction for Literacy, Updated 2/9/2021
- Effective Tiered Instruction for Math, Updated 2/12/2021
- Effects of Suspension on Student Outcomes
- Small Group Planning and Problem Solving
- Systems Coaching and Leadership
- Technology Integration in All Tiers of Instruction