|Overview of MTSS||Communication & Collaboration|
|Multiple Tiers of Instruction & Intervention||Capacity Building/Infrastructure|
- Leadership Innovation Configuration Map — The purpose of an innovation configuration map is to define quality and measure fidelity of new and innovative practices. This document is intended as a planning and monitoring tool for the successful facilitation of leadership as defined and described by Florida’s Multi-Tiered System of Supports Project. This map can be used to measure the degree to which the leadership behaviors are approaching ideal application.
- Systems Coaching Innovation Configuration Map — The purpose of an innovation configuration map is to define quality and measure fidelity of new and innovative practices. This document is intended as a planning and monitoring tool for the successful facilitation of systems coaching as defined and described by Florida’s Multi-Tiered System of Supports Project. This map can be used to measure the degree to which the systems coaching skills, activities, and behaviors are approaching ideal application.
- Evidence-Based District Leadership Model — Developed by the PS/RtI Project, this document provides a clear, concise description of effective district leadership teams and individuals.
- Florida Leadership Standards and Systems Coaching Crosswalk
- Systems Coaching: A Model for Building Capacity
Professional Learning Modules
- Learning Forward — Learning Forward is devoted exclusively to advancing professional learning for student success. Their vision is ensuring that every educator engages in effective professional learning every day so every student achieves.
- Learning Forward Florida — Learning Forward Florida began as the Florida Association for Staff Development. The organization has its roots in the Florida Teacher Education Center Act of 1973. This forward-looking legislation established funding for a model collaborative relationship among teachers, school districts, universities, and the Florida Department of Education.
- IRIS Center: Vanderbilt University — The IRIS Center provides free, online, interactive training enhancements to be used in both college and university courses and in professional development activities for practicing educators. A four-part training module on RtI is available under the Differentiated Instruction section of the online module listings. The training is a STAR Legacy module, which incorporates a combination of a challenge, interactive activities, and multiple opportunities for sharing, assessment, and revision.